Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Proof, Brad Steiner IS gay!

Last night I was taking a walk through downtown Chattanooga, I spotted Brad and quickly went behind a bush so he couldn't see me. I over heard brad talking on the phone to someone. After listening for about 3 minutes, I figured out that Brad really is gay:
Brad: Justin (a.k.a Justin Bieber) I don't know if we can keep our secret much longer.
Justin: Baby, you have to! I can't continue my career if you tell.
Brad: How do think I feel! I have to talk on the radio everyday to people I don't like and pretend that I have a girlfriend. Look, I have been single, from a girl, for a week now, people will suspect something. The longest amount of time I've ever been single is for 1 day. You know, because all the ladies love me!
Justin: All the ladies love me too! We have so much in common!
Brad: I know!!! Anyways, let just stop fighting, Justin!
Justin: I agree! Bye, I love you!
Brad: Love you too, sweet cheeks, see ya later!



And that is proof that Brad really is gay. Join me next time for Just-in time! And tune into Hits 96 everyday for all your hit music!

No comments:

Post a Comment