Saturday, October 1, 2011

Brads dog

Now that we have established that Brad is gay, lets talk about Brad's dog. So last night I followed Brad home from a Nickelback concert. After he went into his house I climbed up a tree and looked through his bedroom window. I was watching as he kissed his dog multiple times, nasty. He has a baby Yorkie, currently 5 years old. After they went through greeting each other, it went further than that. He bathed his dog (they were both in the bathtub, Brad was wearing a speedo, poor dog!). After they went through that, Brad dried, and brushed his dog, still in a speedo. Then he put a pink sparkly bow on top of its head. Brad took his dog to bed in a pink, furry, doggy bed. Oh and did I forget to mention, he painted the dogs claws pink. Fag. So the dogs name is Lucy, and Brad went to bed in a speedo, nasty. I went back to Brads house the next night, and he went through the same thing but this time, in a pink speedo.

He is such a fag! Anyways join me next time, and tune in to Hits 96 everyday for all your hit music!

No comments:

Post a Comment